stop using a payment option that is inaccurate
jake11g

Either discontinue or fix pay by phone. I made a payment by phone and Verizon took the payment out twice! I only got one confirmation number. When I seen their mistake I called and they admitted to the problem saying we did take 2 payments. After a short argument and demanding a supervisor, they agree'd to give me the payment back that they didnt have my permission to take.  She told me it would be put back into my account in 3-5 days. Now its been 7 days. No money back. I called my bank to make sure they werent sitting on it or something and they said nothing has been refunded. Normally it wouldnt matter much but this was a tight month. The bad thing is that because they took an unauthorized payment from my account, it caused 3 other ACH payments of mine to bounce. $96 in fee;s later plus whatever charges I get from those businesses. to make it worse, it was the money that was for my daughters 16th birthday. We didnt have a b-day party for her. Try to have a party for a 16 year old with the $6 in your pocket that Verizon didnt take.

the mistake is not the issue...mistakes happen. Verizons lack of urgency and desire to correct the problem is my concern. they dont care how their mistake has upended my family. I guess my $155 is small pea's compared to the big bucks they make and cannot understand why it has caused such a disaster.

No accountability for there actions. I literally had money stolen from me by Verizon. They had no permission or right to take money from my account the second time. The real kicker is that Im forced to post this on a freaking forum and cannot get to anyone with the authority or motivation to fix this.

Thanks for providing one "memorable" birthday to my daughter Verizon! Thanks for making me feel like a great Dad and provider on that special day!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: stop using a payment option that is inaccurate
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: stop using a payment option that is inaccurate
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jake11g,

We'll be closing your private case thread for the time being as we have yet to hear back from you on the status of your case.

Let us know if you still require assistance by making a public posting in this thread.

Best,

Art

0 Likes