this is big mistake from verizon
penabauza1
i have the service for more than year and im very disappointed with this company...... my question is why verizon keep charge me all moths different amount? what's the different every month?
0 Likes
Re: this is big mistake from verizon
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI, you're talking to other customers here.  All we know about you and your services is what you tell us.

I suggest you get copies of your bill for each of the last few months and compare them side by side.  You should be able to pull the bills online.  Personally, I prefer a printed copy for this type of comparison.  You should be able to see what line item is changing from month-to-month.  If you think there is something wrong, call Verizon and ask about that specific detail.

Good Luck.

penabauza1
i did already and like always nobody can help with this... and my bill is increasing.... I'm afraid for the next month .... and you know me? cool .... see my history bills payments
0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know you or anything about you.  You are talking to other customers here.  I only know what you post, nothing more.  If you want to talk to Verizon, you need to call or chat with them directly.

Did you figure out which line item or items are changing?  Do you want to share some of the details with us users?  We might be able to offer some advice on what to expect when talking to Verizon.

Keep in mind that anything you post here is visible to the entire Internet, so don't post personal information like your name or account numbers.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
penabauza1
why i have to show you my problem, if they don't do anything? i call already and its the same .. i will considered to change of cable service!! even.... i have the plan world call with 500 minute and every 45 minute thag I talk inthe phone, right away the line disconnected. what a service i have. then other issue i have ... but that's why I'm impressed of the service and they increase my bill. thanks
0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Again, you are talking to other customers here.

If you want help from myself and others, you have to provide more details.  We simply do not know anything about your situation other than what you post.  It's possible there is a specific line item on your bill that is changing from month to month that we can explain and maybe offer suggestions on how to work with Verizon.

So, tell us why you're posting here.  If you want help, then we need more details.  If you just came here to vent about Verizon support, consider that done.

Enjoy.