trouble with the move to frontier
schneidermanjr

So i understand my fios server has been transfered to frontier. now this wouldnt be a problem but in order to transfer your account over frontier requires your verizon account number. and they state that you can find it on your paper bill.....

i dont think ive had a paper bill since ive signed up for verizon and the emails that you send out to let me know to pay my bill only have a partial account number. so that doesnt work for me

and when i try to log into verizon itself it tells me that they no longer handle my account and that it belongs to frontier now.

is there any way to get this transfered over without anymore issues?

0 Likes
Re: trouble with the move to frontier
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think there is anything Verizon can do to help.

Have you tried calling Frontier support?

0 Likes
tanya121

This is exactly the issue I came here to ask about! Since this is apparently the only way to actually interact with Verizon at all? Which is extremely frustrating btw. I almost resorted to posting on the FACEBOOK WALL.

I don't think contacting Frontier is going to be of much help since they need the Verizon account number. Which we (those of us who do not receive a paper bill) cannot provide.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

At least up to 4/1 the only way to signup at Frontier for your former Verizon account was to use your Phone number.  It did not accept your Verizon account wanting instead your Frontier account number.

Since 4/1 access has been very limited on the Frontier site, with them keep promising to have it fixed in "24 hours".

0 Likes