two months for an account refund???
el_nochi

Hi, 

i just closed my account last month and Verizon finally charged me for my finall amount i owned but now i have a credit of 226 dollars in my account and I called today for a refund and the lady told me that it would take two months for that? why does it take that long? i want it back to my account.

0 Likes
Re: two months for an account refund???
jonjones1
Legend

@el_nochi wrote:

Hi, 

i just closed my account last month and Verizon finally charged me for my finall amount i owned but now i have a credit of 226 dollars in my account and I called today for a refund and the lady told me that it would take two months for that? why does it take that long? i want it back to my account.

Well depending on how you paid (credit card or bank debit card) you can call your bank or credit card company and have them do a chargeback on the account. If done by debit card notify the bank and prove to them it was an over payment on your bank account. You fill out some paperwork and it gets put back in.

If you paid via check or cash then you are in deep do do. Since you will have to wait the 6-8 weeks to get your money back. 

Hopefully in the future you never use auto pay/debit on any vendor account. I would never give a company total access to my money. 

Hope it works out.

0 Likes