Re: unable to view bills or pay bills online
jlc61

Please add me to the list of people who can't access their account.

0 Likes
TrinhTran57

I am in the same boat too.

I can't see my online billing since I renew the 2-year contract since back in October.

I contacted Verizon twice and they said they will have someone look in to it, but so far the problem still there.

What's going on Verizon?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jlc61,

Sorry you are having difficulty accessing your account online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TrinhTran57,

Sorry you are also having difficulty with online billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Lindylu2
Enthusiast - Level 2
apparently verizon is having a big computer issue that has been going on for months that they can't resolve when it comes to online bill paying. Lawrence's response is the same to everyone ... Don't count on getting your issue resolved by them anytime soon ... They aren't very quick to respond...
0 Likes
caf08
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone actually did contact me (Romina) about my post and she said that she opened a ticket number for me {edited for privacy}.   That was five days ago - I sent her another email this morning asking about the status of this ticket that her response was "Our IT team is still communicating with each other for a resolution to the issue at hand. As soon as I do receive the resolution from them I will certainly let you know."  Funny - I worked as a supervisor of an IT Help Desk and I would have gotten chewed out if an issue dragged on for as long as this has and effected as many people that this issue does.

0 Likes
Lindylu2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Regina also contacted me... After 5 days I still had  no response from the IT Team...The same IT Team that was working on my issue for a month when I first contacted verizon by phone If I didnt resolve this myself I probably would still be waiting

0 Likes
caf08
Enthusiast - Level 2

LindyLu -

Are you saying you were able to resolve the issue using the website?  If so, can you tell me what to do since I don't think I'm going to get a resolution from Verizon's IT team anytime soon and I know have three months payments due.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Lindylu2
Enthusiast - Level 2
I reregistered my account using my telephone number and last bill amount and now can access and pay my bill online again... Hope this works for you
0 Likes
nacho2271

I cant view my bill online and I received n email that I have to make a payment or my account would be suspended but how do I make a payment when I can't see what its on that bill? I need to see my bill please

0 Likes