unauthorized change in my service plan/ contract
woodenlion

my plan had expired. I have waited 2 years for it to expire so I could drop the tv package.  i wanted internet & landline. For existing customers they make it so difficult to look at other options. I started a chat last week to see what options I had. They offered me 1 gig, cutom tv, landline for 99/mo. but a 2 yr contract which i definitely did not want. I was at work and had to go to a meeting and told the chat so. No worries, i sent you an email you have 48 hours to approve the order.  I am unable to receive personal emails at work. I turned on my tv when I got home and my dvr service was off.  I checked my email and saw the verizon order. At no time did i click on a link to authorize the order. But guess what my service had already been changed.  

The nex day I went back on chat. Can not be on the phone that long at work, right. So i try to tell chat what happened and they tell me I am wrong that their notes show I authorized the change.  3 times I requested a supervisor. they did not comply. I told them I did not want a  2 year contract and that I had not authorized the change. They said there was nothing they were authorized to do in a chat. If i wanted to change my plan i would have to pay a  250$ early termination fee. I do not want a 2 year contract, i did not authorize it, and I am going to continue to escalate this until it is resolved to my satisfaction  This is illegal and a horrible business practice. 

0 Likes
Re: unauthorized change in my service plan/ contract
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi woodenlion,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes