unhappy new customer
mchlk

Placed double play order with the sale rep's help online around end of March.

Got the first bill charged much higher than the rate I ordered online. Contacted customer service by phone. The rep informed me I had been charged for faster internet package which is not even available in my area. The rep seems to correct the issue and even gone up to verizon.com to check the double play rate. Then the rep confirmed the monthly rate for my current bill and further bill and will credit me the difference back this month.  I also did the screenshot of the rate I got from verizon.com and save for my own reference.

Now I just got my second bill, verizon still charges me higher rate as first bill. Contacted customer service again. The rep told me to show them the proof for the lower monthly rate.  The rate is different now and the billing rep will not honor the rate.

I am a very unhappy new customer!

0 Likes
Re: unhappy new customer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: unhappy new customer
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Mchlk,

We are closing this case sine we haven't received a reply back from you. Please create a new post if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes