verizon online account
ksusieq627
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having so much trouble with my account since getting verizon. I cannot log in and I have successfully change password and still can't log into my account. What can I do about this.

Re: verizon online account
cntstndvrzn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Be ready to spend a lot of time on hold and multiple transfers and still not get results. I regret to say your switch to Verizon may have been a huge mistake. Good luck.

0 Likes
jagrock1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here. Tells me User ID/Password invalid. Get this problem all the time. Usually the fix is to go through the password reset and it fixes it. This is not working now. I can successfully go through the User ID look up, the Password Reset, and the one for both, but each time it tells me that the User ID/Password is incorrect.

I am trying to log in to check my bill (seems to be getting higher and higher) and the previous ones. Also trying to pay my current bill, but I am unable to. 

The only workaround I have found, is to sign in here at the forums and then use the My Verizon link at the top.  I can add a screenshot if needed as well.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jagrock

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
RRSilverShadow

I have just about reached the end of my rope with Verizon.  I have been going online to check my account for a few years now and about 2 months ago, Verizon made me change my old signon name & password, because according to them, they have merged Verizon.com with Verizon.net.  They state that this change is necessary.  Well, after many calls to Verizon support last month and this month, no one has an answer as to why every time I try to sign back on, Verizon issues me a new user signon.  This is becoming extremely frustrating and I hate to have to keep calling support and listening to their apologies about the problems signing on to their website.  Who ever made this corporate decision should be tarred and feathered.  Talk about an unfriendly site!!  I work in the Information Technology field and I have never run across a more messed up and Bysantine website. 

Verizon, if you read these forums, get off your duff and fix this problem.  You have a lot of angry customers out here.  I went with paperless billing at their suggestion and I have to sign on each month, so I can get the correct amount to subtract from my check register.  It's a real pain when you only need to see your monthly account charges and have to keep calling Verizon to help you access your account information.  Too much time on the telephone!!!

If this happens again next month, I will change my DSL to Comcast, change my land line to Vonage, and change my cell phone to T-Mobil.  Tick, tick tick........ball's in your court Verizon!!!

A Very Unhappy Customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RRSilverShadow

A Verizon rep will also reach out to you and assist with your issue.

0 Likes
ak46
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too have had issues with the merge of the portals.  For me this happened a long time ago....I've tried unsuccessfully a couple of times to get this resolved with support, but the issue is beyond what they can do....

In my case I had FIOS internet and phone for years before TV was avaiable in my town.  I had two seperate logins....one for verizon.com and one for verizon.net.  The .com portal was for payments and such, the .net portal was for accessing email and such.  The .net portal (back then) allowed me to create a 5 letter/digit username which does not seem to be supported anymore....this appears to be what broke the merge for me (guessing here....)

Anyway...now when I log into the portal using a new login (one of the attempts to fix things was to blow away my account and create a new one), I can not see Email or Digital Voice details.  I need to open a browser to the .net site, login using my old original 5 digit login ID and then I can see email and digital voice details.  Its very odd....things are in fact linked in some places, but some aspects between the two portals choke.

At this point I could care less about my old verizon email address and stuff....I would be up for blowing away the entire setup and starting from scratch with new IDs if thats what it would take.  However...the customer support agents do not have the ability to reset it all....only some of it. 

At this point I have just given up....but after seeing this thread, I thought I would chime in.  There are issues and it does break for some situations and Verizon does not seem to have a way to effectively support these situations.  Frustrating for sure....

-A

0 Likes
ak46
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok....I find it funny that I post to the forum about my experience, get a funny automated call telling me that there were changes to my account, and no my account is more broken than it was before I posted to the forum!  I was sharing my situation, not authorizing change to my account!

Anyway....the link between my .com login and .net login is still broken, but now when I login to the digital voice portal, the call logs are no longer working (I see entries from the 21st and nothing newer).

Funny enough...I am still getting the call notification emails....

PLEASE....if someone is going to work on the account, contact me before making changes!  How/who should I contact to get this fixed???  Normal support will not be able to help....been there already.

-A

0 Likes