verizon reps can't find my account, unable to pay my bill
bullethead1

I signed up for gigabit, have it installed last week and and works great.  when I login to my verizon account I can't pay my bill, says unavailable, also the login screen loops around and around after logging in until I kill it.  I called verizon, they can't even pull up my account on their system.  got the bill for $190.  I was on the phone for 12 hours yesterday and 2 hours today trying to figure out how to pay my bill online.  

I manage another account for my parents and there is no problem with that one.

0 Likes
Re: verizon reps can't find my account, unable to pay my bill
bullethead1

also it has nothing to do with your stealth cookies.

I had a good rep try 3 different account systems on their end, the reps don't have access to it.

The service is great, I don't want to have to cancel.  I'm not sending a check to pay for an account that doesn't exist to your organization.

0 Likes
bullethead1

also if anyone here can tell me how to get to the outsourced instant messaging help, they are much better.  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bullethead,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes