verizon service issues...............
Jezman

went to get a new phone at the Verizon store Pittsburgh Mills, I have a DSL line and home Verizon home phone as well,

the salesman talked me into switching everything over to verizon wireless. Absolutly guarenteed I would be able to keep my exisiting phone # and for a $10.00 one time charge could keep my current email address forever, guess what all lies. First they shut off all my DSL and home phone services last Tuesday 4/16/2013 and to date it hasnt been restored. After hours upon hours of phone conversation with a host of Verizon people they say I will be reconnected by 4/24/2013. I learned through all this Verizon and Verizon wireless are 2 separate companies within themselves and are actually competitors. The guy lied to me to earn his commision, I have a small business and I lost sales and customer contact,

0 Likes
Re: verizon service issues...............
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: verizon service issues...............
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Jezman,

We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case.

If you require further assistance, let us know, so we may work together towards a resolution. We're available around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes