verizon wireless :excellent features and terrible service
tonyqi71

On 12/06/2021, I opened a Verizon account. At that time, Verizon conducted a series of audits on my personal information, and finally passed the audit and established a Verizon account. There is nothing in my account. The device is Verizon, only unlimited mobile services. In other words, my equipment is completely owned by myself. Then, on 12/07/2021, I ordered 5 additional equipments on the verizon website and added 5 lines to my account because 3 equipments are temporarily missing Goods, so only 2 units were mailed to me. 10 minutes after my order was generated, my account was restricted. I received an email from Verizon asking me to contact them by calling {verizon fraud depertment}. After I contacted them, they asked me to upload my personal information again. ID photos, in the form of e-mail, {in fact, on the official website of Verizon, there is a clear warning to users to be careful of forged e-mails. Verizon will not ask users for any sensitive personal information about users by e-mail. }, but the phone number is correct, and they told me that if I don’t upload it, my order will be cancelled and my account will be closed, so I uploaded my driver’s license again. Again, after the approval, my account will be restored. It can be used, and I successfully received the package of 2 devices after 2 days. But on 12/13/2021, I received an email from Verizon again, and they suspended my account again and cancelled my order.Because of experience, I dialed the number of the department like the last time, and was told that I need to upload my personal ID photo again. I uploaded my personal ID photo three times a week. Is this how verizon protects customers? ? But there is no way, I still have to post, otherwise I can’t use the communication tool, and on Monday, while I was waiting for them to send me the link of the e-mail, I received another e-mail, my account and All orders have been cancelled. I called the department again, but this time I was directly told that my account would be permanently closed. I asked the reason, and they told me that there was no comment. I asked to talk to the manager. After being transferred {from the voice , It can be heard that it is still the same person. }, the manager asked me with a very strong attitude, phone number, name, what can help you, because each call takes at least 2 hours, then I asked, "You don’t make any records? And on When a customer service representative transfers to the next one, will there be no notification?" Just when I hesitated, the phone was hung up in about 5 seconds. Now my account is closed, the order is suspended, and my own equipment, as well as the equipment I just purchased from verizon (one of which I did not have a loan, but a one-time payment for the equipment) has been put in Verizon’s blacklist is due to unpaid bills and ID fraud. I want to say that my credentials have been reviewed and passed 3 times, and the existing equipment is my own, and they are all equipment without any loans. Just because I asked why I upload my ID again and again? One week, upload 3 times, to the same company, change you, would you ask? ?

0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless :excellent features and terrible service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes