view bill/account
lala1

How many days should I wait to view my bill online after set-up of internet service. Had service installed on 3-12-2010 it is now 3-26-2010 and when i go to view bill, the message "having trouble try again later" appears. My question how much later?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: view bill/account
PunkCabaret
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue.  I've been trying to pay my bill/view it since I got an email saying it was available (March 16).  I contacted tech support and they told me to wait three or four days, THEN it would be available.  That night, it did let me view it finally.. but still couldn't pay.  After that, I've been unable to log in, and both times I've emailed a "Jose" tells me I need to call Verizon tech support on the phone because of "sensitive information."  Wha?! How is their site being down "sensitive information"? And why can't I talk to anyone but this Jose? Sheesh, I do my payments online because I work nights, and SLEEP during the day. (Self Repost)

As I am not the only one with this issue, you'd think Verizon would actually make an attempt to fix it instead of giving us the runaround.