Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

was given a permanent get out of etf free card but struggling to have it enforcee

cjenvy
Contributor
Contributor

was given a permanent get out of etf free card but struggling to have it enforcee

Message 1 of 2
(455 Views)

So a couple years ago I got Verizon to agree that if I wanted to leave that I could do so without a fee due to an issue with Fios TV that couldn't be consistently replicated enough for a tech to fix without spending days at my house. I want out now but I'm not sure who to speak to in order to ensure they honor it.

1 REPLY 1
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: was given a permanent get out of etf free card but struggling to have it enforcee

Message 2 of 2
(435 Views)

@cjenvy wrote:

So a couple years ago I got Verizon to agree that if I wanted to leave that I could do so without a fee due to an issue with Fios TV that couldn't be consistently replicated enough for a tech to fix without spending days at my house. I want out now but I'm not sure who to speak to in order to ensure they honor it.

A couple of years ago? If two years there is no early termination fee.

are you still in contract? If not there is no fee.

it is quite possible that deal you thought you made is no where to be found.

i would call 1-800-VERIZON to find out.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.