quick menu

what happens day FIOS bundle expires?

what happens day FIOS bundle expires?

Contributor rubytuesday
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(2,095 Views)

Today is day my contract is up (last two years ) I havent made up mind as to if I want to stay with FIOS anymore but I do not want to be paying more than I already do/ WIll the rates go up today?  Also, I do n ot get monthly statements  every 2 months!  I think some of the fees overlap, too.  Anyone experiene this?     I can never contact Veriizon online and the virtual agent only answers very primary questions.  What s up with this poor cust service for such a big profit c ompany and only getting bigger?  I am always getting my bundle bill wrong ...  Do I need to call them today since contract ended today so my rates wont go off the wall?  WIll the rates still the same till I cancel?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(2,017 Views)

@rubytuesday wrote:

Today is day my contract is up (last two years ) I havent made up mind as to if I want to stay with FIOS anymore but I do not want to be paying more than I already do/ WIll the rates go up today?  Also, I do n ot get monthly statements  every 2 months!  I think some of the fees overlap, too.  Anyone experiene this?     I can never contact Veriizon online and the virtual agent only answers very primary questions.  What s up with this poor cust service for such a big profit c ompany and only getting bigger?  I am always getting my bundle bill wrong ...  Do I need to call them today since contract ended today so my rates wont go off the wall?  WIll the rates still the same till I cancel?

I can only tell you how it worked with us. We got a call notifying us that we would be losing a credit due to our

two year contract expiring. I was able to call 1-800-Verizon and go over our renewal options and after agreeing

to what we wanted, I was sent an email confirmation about the new renewal.

So, to answer your question, yes, I would call them. Good luck!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios