Switch Account

worst customer service ever

worst customer service ever

Contributor krisinboots
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(356 Views)
I was totally happy with my Verizon Fios service, but we had an emergency health violation in my home and had to move suddenly. I tried to transfer fios to my new home, but they were not able to service my area. They told me i wouldnt be penalized for ending my contract early in this circumstance, but then proceeded to send me a bill for $230, the early termination fee. Nobody would talk to me on the phone. Everytime I call, they tell me someone will follow up within 48 hours. No one ever calls back. You dont know me from a hole in the wall, but I have a big mouth and I will make sure to spread the word about the horrible customer service I have received and let people know before they enter into a contract that the verizon company only cares about money, not the people they service.
1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(208 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.