Google Nest Promotion
TW163

I ordered the nest thermostat with the Verizon $200.00 discount promo and UPS sent it back to whoever as no body was home to sign for it even though we signed the ticket twice, I called a month later as I saw no discount on my account refunded, I have dealt with 2 Verizon agents, the first just plain lied about getting the discount back (Said 48 hours) and the second told me that I have to call Google Nest directly as they don't handle the discounts and basically it's up to me to track it down even though I recieved an email from Verizon saying the discount would be returned to me, so three different answers and none of them any help whatsoever... I'm told to wait another 3 weeks and check my account again, ......Really!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Nest Promotion
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TW163,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes