Nest Thermostat Return
Alexandrite429

Like others who have posted, I have yet to figure out how to return/replace my Nest Thermostat. My promo actually worked correctly and I received the product, but when the electrician installed it, was defective.

If I could give my cusomer service experience 0 stars, I would. The representative  was having a hard time with what I was asking.  I was trying to find out how to exchange it - the receipt says to contact VZ. The rep (Stephen?) said that I would not only have to contact Google on my own, but that he couldn't even give me information to facilitate that. I advised him that I ordered the Nest through VZ and so they should service the order. He said this wasn't possible. When I asked for a supervisor, he put me on hold and then came back on and advised that someone at VZ would be handling this - but gave me no way to follow up. I still haven't received any further information. Very frustrating! Any thoughts on next steps? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nest Thermostat Return
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Alexandrite429,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes