quick menu

I was not given the option to migrate my profile to my My Verizon Wireless User ID. How do I transfer my profile with my kudos, posts and accepted solutions to My Verizon Wireless ID.

I was not given the option to migrate my profile to my My Verizon Wireless User ID. How do I transfer my profile with my kudos, posts and accepted solutions to My Verizon Wireless ID.

Wireless Employee Emeritus Wireless Employee Emeritus
Wireless Employee Emeritus

Please refer to the Process to Migrate post on the new Verizon Wireless Community Using your profile you wish to keep, reply to the post about transferring your profile to another User ID.  We will contact you via Private Message asking you for the email address and screen name for the Old User ID (Only provide this information in response to the private message DO NOT include this when you post your reply!!).

If you are unable to provide this information, we will be unable to migrate your profile. If we have all the information by 12pm EST on Wednesday of each week, your profile will be migrated on Friday of the same week otherwise it will occur the following Friday. You will not receive a confirmation that the migration was completed.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios