New Verizon Wireless Community FAQs

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

New Verizon Wireless Community FAQs

Message 1 of 1
(820 Views)

In a few days, Verizon and Verizon Wireless will establish their own individual, dedicated communities. We are excited to bring you a new Verizon Wireless community to enhance your online experience.

By creating dedicated communities, each community will have additional space to offer you more content and functionality. We can offer you new categories and bring in new subject matter or break up existing content into more specific subjects for you to reference more easily. At the same time, the communities will only be a "click" away from each other.

If you sign in with your My Verizon User ID and password, this change will enable you to get a more personalized user experience while using My Verizon.  If you are a Verizon Wireless customer using My Verizon, you'll also be able to use your Wireless User Id and password to sign into the Verizon Wireless community.  Lastly, two dedicated communities will make it easier to distinguish which Verizon and Verizon Wireless  threads/topics are related to your products and services.

Here is where you will find answers to your questions about the new New Verizon Wireless Community.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.