offer redemption
vbdh13

I am having trouble redeeming the offer that Verizon extended me to sign up for another 2 years.  The service was completed on August 25th, and I have an email from Verizon telling me it was completed.  Then I have an email telling me that I have only until 1 November to redeem the offer.  Then another....but when I click on the link in the email, it says I am not completely provisioned.  I have chatted with customer service three times, each time providing the email id, various dates, etc.  Customer service tells me there was a "voice service" call scheduled, but there is no record of it via email or with my account.  When I tell customer service that, the chat session ends.  I understand from the forums that there are many folks with a similiar problem.  I do know my way around the politics and can go to the state or to the FTC; however, that seems draconian.  Have other folks experienced the same issue?  Telephone and Internet is critical infrastructure, and the fact that Verizon cant give me accurate infrormation about my account does make me wonder whether Verizon can manage part of our critical infrastructure.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: offer redemption
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vbdh13,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes