FIOS email notification of phone calls
chrisinzo

I get an email notification everytime I get a phone call, and I can't figure out how to shut that feature off. Can you provide instructions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FIOS email notification of phone calls
Patrick_Smith
Enthusiast - Level 2

@chrisinzo wrote:

I get an email notification everytime I get a phone call, and I can't figure out how to shut that feature off. Can you provide instructions?

Hi Chrisinzo - sorry to hear about that - are you receiving an email anytime you receive a call regardless of the caller?  What does the email say?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS email notification of phone calls
Patrick_Smith
Enthusiast - Level 2

@chrisinzo wrote:

Hi Chrisinzo - sorry to hear about that - are you receiving an email anytime you receive a call regardless of the caller?  What does the email say?

Sorry I didn't hear back from you.  The one service that does provide email responses is something call Verizon Call Assistance.   If you had registgered for that service you can turn off the email notice through the following link - https://www36.verizon.com/CallAssistant/members/Home.aspx

0 Likes