Paper Free Billing?
Patrick_Smith
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you enrolled in Paper Free Billing?  If not, why?   Smiley Very Happy

Our My Verizon billing tools offers all the tools you need to view, manage and pay your bill. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Paper Free Billing?
Justin46
Legend

No I haven't. Why? I guess just 'cause I am cranky old you-know-what that is set in his ways. Shoot, it took about 10 years for me to embrace paying my bills over the internet, don't rush me, I have 5 or 6 years to go. You can imagine what my kids think of my ability (or inability) to adapt...... Smiley Very Happy 

Patrick_Smith
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Justin wrote:

No I haven't. Why? I guess just 'cause I am cranky old you-know-what that is set in his ways. Shoot, it took about 10 years for me to embrace paying my bills over the internet, don't rush me, I have 5 or 6 years to go. You can imagine what my kids think of my ability (or inability) to adapt...... Smiley Very Happy 

Well perhaps we can entice you to give Paper Free Billing a try.  We will be introducing a new sweapstake program to encourage customers to give Paper Free Billing a chance.  The grand prize if $10K.     You'll see the sweapstakes when it launches when you log into your My Verizon account.  

And when you win the big prize I will take you up on that dinner offer. I am in the DFW area frequently Smiley Tongue

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@Patrick_Smith wrote:

Well perhaps we can entice you to give Paper Free Billing a try.  We will be introducing a new sweapstake program to encourage customers to give Paper Free Billing a chance.  The grand prize if $10K.     You'll see the sweapstakes when it launches when you log into your My Verizon account.  

And when you win the big prize I will take you up on that dinner offer. I am in the DFW area frequently Smiley Tongue

And if I did win I would be able to afford to buy you more than a Sonic burger Smiley Very Happy Who knows, maybe I will finally give it a try.....I do have a drawer full of Verizon statements taking up a bunch of valuable space in my desk.....

Patrick_Smith
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Justin wrote:

@Patrick_Smith wrote:

And if I did win I would be able to afford to buy you more than a Sonic burger Smiley Very Happy Who knows, maybe I will finally give it a try.....I do have a drawer full of Verizon statements taking up a bunch of valuable space in my desk.....

Sounds great!   We can also help free up that drawer for you. Our online bill site allows you to access bills going back 24 months or you can download the information directly to your favorite accounting program. 

Thanks again - enjoyed chatting with you!

0 Likes