quick menu

Convoy/Gusto Voice Command Help

Convoy/Gusto Voice Command Help

Contributor mary4676
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(8,528 Views)

We are in the market for a new cell phone for my boyfriend who is completely blind. We are interested in the either the Convoy or Gusto models for their voice command features, but we have a couple of questions we need answered before deciding. I understand the models both offer Caller ID readout, but does that mean when you ask the phone for 'missed calls' will it read out the number or contact that the missed call was made from? And, when recieving an incoming call, does the phone annouce the number or contact that is calling? Also, when asking the phone to check voicemail, will it tell you whether or not you have any voicemails, or just dial your voice mailbox for you to check them?

Verizon Tech Support wasn't able to confirm these concerns for us. We're hoping to find someone that is currently using one of these models so we can know for sure if they will be user friendly for him.

1 REPLY
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(8,503 Views)

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

AnnieS

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios