Switch Account

REPAIR SERVICES ASAP

Contributor jaytalk
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(6,945 Views)

Smiley EmbarassedSmiley SadI have tried numerous occasion to request repair service on my landlines phone via cell phone and internet with not success.  Both process of getting services are the most frustrating situations ever!!! With both processes, my questions are never answered and I am always taken to department that cannot help due to the many irrelevant questions asked while holding for services.  I NEED TO GET SERVICE REPAIR OR AT LEAST AN APPOINTMENT ASAP.  CAN YOU HELP ME WITH GETTING SOME RESOLUTION WITH A PHONE SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN OUT FOR 5 OR MORE DAYS, AS I CANNOT CONTINUE TO HOLD ON A CELL PHONE AS THAT IS COSTLY ALSO.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(6,734 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.