MVP List #1 (July 30th through August 5th, 2011)

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

MVP List #1 (July 30th through August 5th, 2011)

Message 1 of 1
(697 Views)

We're ready to kick off our first MVP for the new MVP year!  The Verizon Community Management team is excited to see another year of great posting!

For review...

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community. We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members. Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of The Week:

Great discussion about Setting Up A PVR to FiOS!  Maybe one of the intelligent minds on this thread can give us a little explanation what a PVR is.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Member of The Week:

Member of the Week goes to Mattheww for his great explanation and advice on moving an STB to another room. A thank you also to btsfarrar for marking the post as an accepted solution.

Post of The Week:

Post of the Week goes to somegirl for taking the time to set up a "ficticious account" to help our user with Setting Up Thunderbird Email Client.

Most Noteworthy Quote of The Week:

I couldn't help but recognize this post by Smith6612 a little earlier than this MVP week perhaps but I know it must really hit home for many here on our forums.  I recall one "system admin" telling me that one reason why he enjoys posting here is that his fellow community members actually appreciate him for what he does here  to help troubleshoot issues.

So, please check out Happy SysAdmin Day by Smith6612.  It would be great if everyone or anyone that is a system admin said hello on thon the Happy SysAdmin Day threadSmiley Happy

Congrats to Top Kudoed Authors!

Screen Name

# of Kudos

Justin

somegirl

spots

jentink

ljn

Kenboy

tns

Smith6612

thearod

nick_d

jaball77

w0rd

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.