Switch Account

MVP List #17 (Dec 10th - 16th)

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

MVP List #17 (Dec 10th - 16th)

Message 1 of 1
(640 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community. We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members. Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of The Week:

It’s always good to be vigilant about suspect emails. In this thread, not only do our members verify that the user’s email was legitimate, but they go on to discuss the new security measures on Verizon web mail and how to make it work for you.

Post of The Week:

Browsers and email were the topic of the day, for many of our users. In this post, Justin points a member towards the source of his email composing issues, and provides several suggestions on how to verify if their browser is the culprit.

Member of The Week:

tns is our member of the week.  Changes in the way your services work can be confusing.  But tns makes sure our members get their messages over a safe and secure system, by listing exactly how the new email system works. Check out his easy steps here.  Kudos to you, tns!

Quote of the Week:

I had a similar problem like that, and it turned out it was my browser,  I was using Firefox originally, and the website did not like it for some reason (although I heard others use it without a problem) but when I did the exact same steps using google chrome or ie it went through just fine.   So try another browser if you are sure you are using the right credentials.  -- hubrisnxs

Top Kudoed Authors:

Author

# of Kudos

prisaz

Justin

tns

Smith6612

Dutch421

tdroller

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.