Switch Account

MVP List #192 March 12, 2016 to March 18, 2016

MVP List #192 March 12, 2016 to March 18, 2016

Highlighted
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Message 1 of 2
(2,067 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting is where we recognize the great work that you all, our community, continue to do each week in our forums. Even if you’re not listed below, we want to extend a special THANK YOU for all your contributions this week. If you are listed below, EXTRA KUDOS to you!! We truly appreciate you! Until next week…Heart

Featured Question or Quote of the Week:

Will IMAP support ever be offered by Verizon?” – wjs829

Spotlight of the Week (Topic or Post):

Coaxial cables topology: longer cable vs. more consecutive splitter.

Top Kudoed Authors: Thanks so much for your posts this week! Kudos to you all!!Smiley Happy

CRobGauth: 2

tns_2:   2

eljefe: 2

vicho:   1

Chrisjmorse:   1

MVP:

This week’s MVP is a member who makes a clear and well organized reply to another user, explaining the AOL email acquisition and the progression from Verizon as in this post.

Thank you so much Justin! Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Nilsa_VZ Heart

Nilsa
Community Manager

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(2,037 Views)

Thanks Nilsa! My last chance, since day after tomorrow I become a Frontier customer. Smiley Mad I have enjoyed my participation here on the Forums (since August 2008, hard to believe!), and being a Verizon (well. GTE then Verizon) customer for 36 years, last 10+ years with FiOS triple play. Hate to go, but don't have any choice. Hoping for the best with Frontier, they apparently don't have any forums like these here, so I am not sure how I am going to survive the withdrawal pains except maybe spend more time at dslreports which at least has one Frontier forum.

Thanks to all of the customers and Verizon folks here who have helped me over the years!

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)
Soon to be a Frontier FiOS customer

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.