Switch Account

MVP List #20 (Jan 7 - 13, 2012)

MVP List #20 (Jan 7 - 13, 2012)

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 1 of 2
(555 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community. We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members. Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of The Week:
In this global era, our members are busy communicating with people and companies all over the world.  This week, we feature an interesting discussion on why downloads from Switzerland were slow for one of our member.

Post of The Week:

We’re always happy to see a user’s problem solved, because every solution can be a resource for other members. This week we salute AnnJ, not only for her tenacity in resolving her own issue, but for the excellent way in which she details it for the benefit of anyone else encountering the same difficulty. 

Member of The Week:

Hubrisnxs is not only a handy member with lots of experience that benefits our users, but he’s got resources at his fingertips like these urls that he shared on port forwarding and using a Verizon router.  Kudos to you!

Top Kudoed Authors: 

Author

# of Kudos

tgoelz

Smith6612

prisaz

Somegirl

UnnDunn

Trendkill

Justin

custom

tns

Kt4ever

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(535 Views)

Thank you!  I noticed the MVP symbol next to my name and used my fabled tenacity to find myself on this list.  I hope my message will be of help to the possibly one other person who prefers an old TV and doesn't have HD.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.