quick menu

MVP List #322 September 29, 2018 to October 5, 2018

MVP List #322 September 29, 2018 to October 5, 2018

Highlighted
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Message 1 of 1
(176 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting is where we recognize the great work that you all, our community, continue to do each week in our forums. Even if you’re not listed below, we want to extend a special THANK YOU for all your contributions this week. If you are listed below, EXTRA KUDOS to you!! We truly appreciate you! Until next week…Heart

Featured Question or Quote of the Week:

Question:  “Does switching to Premium DVR service mean that you have to change DVRs, which means you lose the re...”  -  tward392

Spotlight of the Week (Topic or Post):

Post:  Switching from ONT Ethernet based Gigabit to Gigabit TV Need VZ.” – jonjones

Post:  Two Out Of Three PCs Have Slow Download But Fast Upload?” – glnz2

Topic: Fios G1100 Simple port forwarding rule does not work.

Topic: Dropped TV and Need Help Adding My Own Router.

Topic: Can Fios G1100 router be use in true “Bridge” mode, when using Coax on Wan?

Top Kudoed Authors: Thanks so much for your posts this week! Kudos to you all!! Smiley Happy

jonjones:   4

Edg1:   3

CRobGauth:   2

Capricorn1:   2

dslr595148:   2

MVP:

This week’s MVP is a member who has been nominated for the second week in a row for his multiple helpful posts as in this post as well as 3 accepted solutions and 3 kudos.  

Thank you so much Edg1! Congratulations!!! Smiley Happy

Best Regards Heart

Nilsa
Community Manager

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios