quick menu

MVP List #347 April 06, 2019 to April 12, 2019

MVP List #347 April 06, 2019 to April 12, 2019

Highlighted
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Message 1 of 1
(277 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting is where we recognize the great work that you all, our community, continue to do each week in our forums. Even if you’re not listed below, we want to extend a special THANK YOU for all your contributions this week. If you are listed below, EXTRA KUDOS to you!! We truly appreciate you! Until next week…Heart

Featured Question or Quote of the Week:

Question:  “Do I need to keep a set top box if I have a Tivo and a cable card?”  -  rmarks121

Spotlight of the Week (Topic or Post):

Post:  Certificate Error, Router home page hacked? (192.168.1.1)” –  AlbanyFSC1

Post:  Certain websites don't load or hang up: I recently changed from FIOS router to Linksys EA7300” –   Capricorn1

Post:  Workaround to restore "Auto Tune to HD Channel" capability?” –  Davezon

Topic: Just noticed this from DSLREPORTS

Topic: Tcpoptimizer tool from speedguide.net optimal settings for gigabit connection?

Topic: Certain websites don't load or hang up: I recently changed from FIOS router to Linksys EA7300

Top Kudoed Authors: Thanks so much for your posts this week! Kudos to you all!!Smiley Happy

Smith6612:   11

CRobGauth:   8

jonjones:   7

Edg1:   5

Davezon:   3

MVP:

This week’s MVP is a member who has been nominated for his multiple helpful posts as in this post as well as 2 accepted solutions and 11 kudos.  

Thank you so much Smith6612! Congratulations!!!

Best RegardsHeart

Nilsa
Community Manager

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios