Switch Account

MVP List #4 (August 20th through August 26th)

MVP List #4 (August 20th through August 26th)

Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 1 of 4
(1,570 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community. We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members. Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of The Week:

This week we're getting ready for football with the ESPN Fantasty Football Widget 2011 thread!

Post of The Week:

There are few things more annoying then when your modem keeps shutting down on you.  Thank you, Smith6612, for helping this user figure out how to get his modem back on track.

Member of The Week:

Justin is our Member of the Week!.  He is always ready to lend an hand in a clear, concise way- helping with the complex, technical questions and the practical every day concerns like how to forwad emails.

Quote of the Week:

Thanks to Lasagna for reminding us all that as wonderful as technology is, sometimes good old fashion batteries are key:

...as for the hurricane, I'd suggest checking out that somewhat antiquated but amazingly functional little feature they have on most clocks, car dashboards, stereo tuners, etc. -- I believe they call it "radio" -- funny thing, supposedly it even works when the lights go out if you have these other new fangled things called batteries.

Congrats to Top Kudoed Authors!

Screen Name

# of Kudos

tns

Smith6612

prisaz

RTD

OwlSaver

G-S

farnerdaev

djm12

somegirl

foganime

sweh

RichardTechGuy

Justin

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(1,551 Views)

I appreciate the recognition, but I am curious: since I apparently explained how to "forwad" an email, can someone explain how to "unforwad" that crumpled up email? I have been unable to find that button Smiley Very Happy

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 4
(1,543 Views)

Congrats, everyone!

Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 4 of 4
(1,500 Views)

Great Job, Everyone!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.