Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

MVP List #472 September 4, 2021 to September 10, 2021

Nilsa_VZ
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

MVP List #472 September 4, 2021 to September 10, 2021

Message 1 of 1
(264 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting is where we recognize the great work that you all, our community, continue to do each week in our forums. Even if you’re not listed below, we want to extend a special THANK YOU for all your contributions this week. If you are listed below, EXTRA KUDOS to you!! We truly appreciate you! Until next week…❤️

Featured Question or Quote of the Week:

Question:Will turning off the router at night cause my wifi to be unstable overtime?”  - Guj

Spotlight of the Week (Topic or Post)

Post:  Does Verizon still have the Off The Hook Warning Tones If I forget to hang up my receiver properly?” –  dexman

Post:  Verizon G3100 Router Rebooting itself!!!! So frustrating.” –  2020movievault

Post:  ONT-coaxial-Fios Network Adapter (FNA) ECB5240M-own router” – Cang_Household

Topic:  Need help picking between router setup options

Topic:  Quantum Gateway support

Top Kudoed Authors: Thanks so much for your posts this week! Kudos to you all!! 😊

Cang_Household:   42

dexman:   41

jonjones:   11

MMahar:   8

clem53:   6

MVP:

This week’s MVP is a member who has been nominated for his multiple helpful posts as in this post as well as 1 accepted solution and 42 kudos.

Thank you so much Cang_Household! Congratulations!!!

Best Regards ❤️

Nilsa
Community Manager

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title