Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

MVP List #7 (August 10th through September 16th)

Heather_VZ
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

MVP List #7 (August 10th through September 16th)

Message 1 of 1
(639 Views)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community. We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members. Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of The Week:

Do you guys rely on Skype as much as I do to keep in touch with family around the world? I'd be lost without it, so I was thrilled to see this thread about what to do if you're having issues with using Skype with your FiOS account.

Post of The Week:

As a PC user thinking about getting a Mac, I was so happy to see RMBerkman helping out another community member who was trying to get his Mac to connect to his DSL service. Clear, easy to read instructions make life easier for all of us- thanks RMBerkman!

Member of The Week:

PJL is our Member of the Week! Thank you, PJL for your responses in the forums, including this one about how to get rid of the close caption on your TV!

Top Kudoed Authors:

Author

# of Kudoes

Tns

Smith6612

Drelexgrad

Weedeater

Navy86

RMBerkman

Liquidgoggles

95viper

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title