MVP List #90: Oct. 12 - 18, 2013

Highlighted
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

MVP List #90: Oct. 12 - 18, 2013

Message 1 of 1
(1,445 Views)

Good Morning!

Thank you all for your participation on the Forums this week, it is greatly appreciated.

Greg and I have had a busy week getting up to speed with the boards, and have greatly enjoyed seeing your interactions and comments. We have learned a lot. (Go easy on us… we are still figuring out our way around Smiley Happy)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community. We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members. Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of the Week:

This week, the thread of the week goes to a solved thread on “How Can I set the screen size on an SD box” This post helped trouble shoot a Forum contributors issue with an SD box and a smaller TV with the image on the screen being too large for the monitor

Post of the Week:

This post helped me resolve some home networking issues that I recently encountered. The poster had an issue with a device showing up in the “My Network” panel. Thanks Somegirl for your help with the issue “how to delete a static device from my Network on Verizon MI424-WR”

Member of the Week:

This week, the member of the week goes out to JOSEm441. Thank you for your guidance on attachments, good advice for us to follow. Great concise answers, and good guidance on proper forum behavior.  

Top Kudoed Authors:

Author

# of Kudos

armond_in_nj

Smith6612

Thank you all for an exciting first week. From reviewing these posts, Greg and I can see that we sure do have a lot to learn from you all.

If you have any issues, do not hesitate to reach out to Chris (ChrisB_VZ) or Greg (ggoldman_VZ).

Keep posting my friends!

-Chris & Greg

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.