Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

MVP List (Most Valuable Posting) List Week #5

Jaime_Lee
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

MVP List (Most Valuable Posting) List Week #5

Message 1 of 8
(8,543 Views)

MVP List (August 1st through August 7th)

The Verizon Community Forums (Most Valuable Posting)List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community.  We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members.  Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of the Week: 

Great teamwork troubleshooting this Verizon Modem Router issue. 

Post of the Week: 

Thank you, jtktlw, for detailing such thorugh step-by-step instructions on connecting your Xbox Live with the Actiontek GT704-WGB wireless router. 

Most Helpful Member: 

This would have to go out to Justin this week.  A member wanted help with "Setting up the IMG Guide to just show channels that they actually get" We were reminded at how helpful it is sometimes to point each other back to content/solutions already previously posted. Justin had written a user guide on that very topic previously with "Exploiting TV Favorites."

Most Noteworthy Quote: 

"In contrast to those users who claim they aren't being given the speeds they were advertised, FiOS customers in our forums indicate they're actually getting more than they paid for."  Great observation, Hubrisnxs!

Top 10 Kudos of the last 7 Days!

Screen Name

# of Kudos

prisaz

Hubrisnxs

Viafax999

Justin

lasagna

spacedebris

Jumpin68ny

Keyboards

RetiredDBA

ACABThomas

7 REPLIES 7
Doug_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: MVP List (Most Valuable Posting) List Week #5

Message 2 of 8
(8,505 Views)

Congratulations everyone, thanks for helping make our community such a helpful resource.

TheGreatOne
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 8
(8,441 Views)

The Fios people get the best of it all....what a shame 

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 8
(8,431 Views)

@TheGreatOne wrote:

The Fios people get the best of it all....what a shame 

I must be missing something. Please explain what you mean by that.

For the Items of the red above, two are for DSL and two for FIOS.

Did you mean the Kudos?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

TheGreatOne
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 8
(8,367 Views)
Oh sorry to have not explained clearly. I meant to say that these people on this forum all together get the best of everything. Not only kudos up the mvp stuff. On the wireless section all we get is the scraps. i wish i knew stuff about fios and other topics on this forum,but my smartness goes with cell phones. Ah well. Maybe in another life time wireless people will get more noticed for their hard work and dedication. Hope im not gonna be dead by then though.
"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 6 of 8
(8,363 Views)

@TheGreatOne wrote:
Oh sorry to have not explained clearly. I meant to say that these people on this forum all together get the best of everything. Not only kudos up the mvp stuff. On the wireless section all we get is the scraps. i wish i knew stuff about fios and other topics on this forum,but my smartness goes with cell phones. Ah well. Maybe in another life time wireless people will get more noticed for their hard work and dedication. Hope im not gonna be dead by then though.

Now I am really confused. Why are you even posting here, or watching, etc, if you are only focused on wireless? The forums split weeks ago, don't they have something similar over there? And if not, I suggest you bother those folks to come up with a program, your negative comments here really don't add anything useful, in fact I think they detract.

Justin

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 8
(8,360 Views)

Just a reminder folks, that this is a thread to celebrate the positive about the Verizon Residential Services Forum and its contributors. Please be courteous to all Verizon users, and if there is a feature you would like to see on any Verizon board, please make the suggestion.

prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 8 of 8
(8,313 Views)

Now now play nice as Elizabeth suggested. The new wireless community does have much to offer, and had grown so large, I agree wireless needed  a special place. It is still growing, and I am sure there will be recognition over there. It may just take some time to work out the kinks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.