Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

MVP (Most Valuable Posting) List Week #6

Jaime_Lee
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

MVP (Most Valuable Posting) List Week #6

Message 1 of 6
(8,501 Views)

MVP List (August 8th through August 14th)

The Verizon Community Forums Most Valuable Posting List is where we recognize great work and words happening every day right here on our community.  We know the success as a community is based on the continual and lively contributions of our valued members.  Each member provides special and unique contributions and this is the place we try to highlight members that have stood out during the previous week.

Thread of the Week:

This was a great question and discussion around using your own router.  Thank you to all contributors for this thread.

Post of the Week:

Very thorough response and great fact finding questions from lasagna for  thread titled "Connecting Panasonic TV to FIOS internet".  This one was even marked as an excepted solution which is very helpful to the entire community! 

Most Helpful Member: 

Prisaz takes the honor this week for Most Helpful Member.  Busy across multiple boards as usual and always looking for more people he can help.  Prisaz was also quite the contributor to our new idea exchange this last week! 

Most Noteworthy Quote: 

"I would much rather find the exact cause so there's no doubt about the fix." – GaryDoug

Congrats to the Top Kudoed Authors for the Last Seven Days!

Screen Name

# of Kudos

prisaz

lasagna

Justin

somegirl

dslr595148

hubrisnxs

Viafax999

ACABThomas

Keyboards

Spacedebris

5 REPLIES 5
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: MVP (Most Valuable Posting) List Week #6

Message 2 of 6
(8,460 Views)

Thanks Jaime_Lee. You must work day and night. Most valuable admin.Smiley Very Happy

Here is another example of a fine thread where VZ_Ron stepped up to the plate and Verizon took immediate action. Once the issue was realized. Kudos to lasagna also, for being persistent and making the connection between the OP and VZ_Ron.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Trouble-logging-into-my-Verizon-router/m-p/233541#M15377

TheGreatOne
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 6
(8,399 Views)

I thought that the MVP stuff was a one time thing only. Like person and only be in once then never again.

Congrats Prisaz. You deserve it. You're a good guyhttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/bowtwi/thSnoopyDance.gif

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 6
(8,383 Views)

@TheGreatOne wrote:

I thought that the MVP stuff was a one time thing only. Like person and only be in once then never again.

Congrats Prisaz. You deserve it. You're a good guyhttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/bowtwi/thSnoopyDance.gif

Thanks. I like Snoopy. I like Linus with his blanket better. You know the underdog. Hey this is the second time isn't it. Am I the first? Perhaps it was a mistake. I guess it being the Most Valuable Posting and not Person, there being a new one each week, you could have it many times. I think we are all equally valuable.Smiley Surprised

Oh I like new ideas. What if?????

TheGreatOne
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 6
(8,230 Views)

@prisaz wrote:

Thanks. I like Snoopy. I like Linus with his blanket better. You know the underdog. Hey this is the second time isn't it. Am I the first? Perhaps it was a mistake. I guess it being the Most Valuable Posting and not Person, there being a new one each week, you could have it many times. I think we are all equally valuable.Smiley Surprised

Oh I like new ideas. What if?????

I meant to respond to your post but forgot to come on here eariler. I thought that a person could only be MVP once in a life time & never again. Not even in a different category. It turns out anyone can be it any time and any amount of times.

Oh yes I tell myself I am special every day.I look myself in the mirror and tell myself that. Then I give myself a big giant hug.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Bh4ViciA2Wo/SU2f9Em0yMI/AAAAAAAAAS0/u3CZ-vq56D4/s400/linus.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mqZZSqmfFJQ/R_JK5wRl9dI/AAAAAAAAAds/P-yaDSGq0A8/s400/linus01.jpg

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 6 of 6
(8,211 Views)

But the there is Homer. If you're looking for new content. I like the good old stuff at times. I think there should be a content restriction for cartoons. The trash kids view now days is awfull. There I go again off topic.Smiley Very Happy

Happy_Homer.gif

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.