Switch Account

Top Accepted Solutions: December 2011

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Top Accepted Solutions: December 2011

Message 1 of 5
(1,085 Views)

What makes a thriving support community? Members who help to educate others and help them find answers/solutions to their problems. Thanks to all who did just that this month!

Please remember to mark "Accepted Solutions"  when your issue is solved.

Screen Name

# of Accepted Solutions

Anti-Phish

Prisaz

RetiredMe

TNS

Justin

Smith6612

Viafax999

Somegirl

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Top Accepted Solutions: December 2011

Message 2 of 5
(1,064 Views)

So my 2 don't count?

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/Verizon-scam/m-p/376771#M3302

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Problem-with-email-setup-in-iPhone-after-changing-to-secu...

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 3 of 5
(1,051 Views)

You are right- I'm sorry about that! That last acceptance came in so late in the day on the 31st that it didn't register in the system until too late.  I'll update the list ASAP.

Thanks!

-Heather

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(1,020 Views)

good to know posting here is more of a popularity contest than actually getting things done the way customers want....BBC America in HD please.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 5
(1,016 Views)

@k24z3 wrote:

good to know posting here is more of a popularity contest than actually getting things done the way customers want....BBC America in HD please.

This is a recognition for those that have spent much time on here in attempt to help those like yourself. Recognition for non Verizon Employees.

These people including myself would also like BBC America HD, along with the many other requested channels on the Ideas Board. You will notice that channel had over 300 votes, so yes I hope to see it and others soon. Not many upgrades to HD content since the big analog channel drop. Unless you are a sports fan.Smiley Frustrated

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.