I just put up my web site last month and have successfully got to the first page of Google under my business name. I'm no where to be found on yahoo. I also want to be found using other key words. Any tips on how to do those things would be great thanks.
Congratulations on your new business web site!
Often web site builder tools will offer some helpful tips on meta tags, keywords and other ideas to help get your web site into search and be found, although I'm not aware of any that guarantee your site will show up on page one of the search engine results. Have you checked to be sure you've entered meta tags, data and keywords for your site?
Also, did you know Verizon offers Verizon Web Sites Powered by Intuit? Some of the features include:
- Create a customized website for your business in a matter of minutes - with over 2,000 business templates and images to choose from
- Make it easier for your customers to find you with instant presence on over 100 of the top web listing sites like Google Maps, Yahoo Local, and Bing
- Maximize your revenue potential with instant and easy eCommerce capability
- Automatically link to your social networking sites like Twitter,Face Book and Linked In
- Real time analytic tools to tell you how your customers found you and what they did on the site
You can find out more at:
Community users, do any of you have more helpful tips for how to optimize your web site for search?