New Business help

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

New Business help

Message 1 of 4
(3,356 Views)

I started this website business. http://www.smartphonemobileweb.com  with the hope of selling some phones and software and things to make some extra cash. I am having trouble getting anywhere with this site. Does Verizon have some sort of affiliate program I can join to put on my site? My site rankings are horrible but I am working on that. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I want to get into the phone business. Selling and possibly buying cell phones. Also apps and software and possibly ringtones. How long does it take to get a Google ranking? Sorry its a lot of questions but I need help. Thanks for your responses.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Business help

Message 2 of 4
(3,263 Views)

Hi....I am new here and wonder how do you check your ranking in Google? 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(3,244 Views)

CafeDonut if you are asking where Google has placed your site there is no way of knowing unles you see it in the search results for the keywords you site is optimised for.

Cell Phone

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(3,242 Views)

If you are still looking for a good affiliate program for selling cell phones try TMI Wireless it is a exellent program and they are reliable. You can set up a co branded website,2 of them which you can modify the content. Check it out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Here is just a small sampling of our program benefits: 365-day cookie Net-35 pay schedule $50 per cell phone sale $10 cell phone override on sub-affiliates 10% bonus if you sell 20 cell phones/month! (see comp. plan) 15% wireless accessory sales Customizable white-label website Advanced cell phone campaign tracking FREE to join - No cost to be a member

Verizon is on of the carriers you can promote,also my favorite to sell as well.

I looked at your site and it looks like you are on the right track as far as possibly getting good rankings in search engines.

A good way to get good rankings is to get as many links back to your website as possible.

Hopefully it was appropriate to post this reply,,,

Buy Cell Phones

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.