Searching for Insurance agents to partner with no investment

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Searching for Insurance agents to partner with no investment

Message 1 of 1
(4,696 Views)

My name is Rudy and I am searching for a few Insurance agents or companies to partner with so as we can booth increase our business. I do loans to Seniors and I do not not need, income, credit or assets. I give them cash for any reason. This money can be use to buy Life insurance. That is where you come in to play. All you have to do is go thru your data and get some information from your past and future clients and I will teach you what you need to ask them. The questions are simple. Once a fund a loan I will pay you $1500 to $8500 for the Marketing Lead. And you maybe able to sell them Life Insurance or any other product that you may have.

If interested email me back I will email you a more detail email on my system and if your interested then we can talk or use emails to converse...

Thanks Rudy

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.