Grants for Small Businesses?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Grants for Small Businesses?

Message 1 of 4
(7,357 Views)

I always hear about money available to small businesses through grants but I can never find any information on these. I don’t want to take out a loan because of the economy (figure if I can’t make it on my sales then I shouldn’t be in business!) Does anyone know of a web site where I can find more information on grants that are available? I’m in the software industry if that helps.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Grants for Small Businesses?

Message 2 of 4
(4,962 Views)

That's hard subject  to get information on, and when you do you will find your self paying a grant writing company  to to write your  business proposal, setup your website  write your marketing plan and when you do you probably still wont get your grant. In other words in your research's don't get scammed.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(4,080 Views)

Open network, hatter hacker, virus leaches, all have the same problems. "$" They mobilize together and receive payouts bases on a ranking system. Its basically the same as gangster mentality. A person can commit crime, be sent to jail and come out connected better than he/she was when original sent to be incarcerated. There is no hacker jail, rather then apps behind the scene stair at your desktop, tracing cookies, as well as USB ports, routers, and any were they can find.

I have an idea on how to raise money,   I am not able to right software to compete with the geeks. My ideas is simple and complex enough to prove there is a solution to have all geeks making money based on their ability to write great programming.

The final goal is to provide service to every used computer, desktop, and laptop out there. The geeks involved on this concept will all get paid for the life of the hardware, and to be clear, not by the thieving' spamming, advertising industry, and your work will not be abused and stolen from you the same way Microsoft steal the intellectual property of all young talented individual

I believe in building some thing, and creating our own financial stability. The old saying always speak the truth "U can only make money with money". What I believe 'technology needs to prove its worth, and money will propel its advancement to create a new wave with the wake it leaves

Funding and Grants need to be watch over with a close eye, to prevent wasteful spending.

Communicate with me here to further discuss taking micro-trans control of the internet

For others interest in searching new technology

check out "Energysolution.TV"

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(4,079 Views)

first prove your bussiness works and then try to follow her advise, cause shes right on ,.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.