Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Online BillPay - Enterprise Center - EnterpriseCenter.verizon.com

Message 1 of 3
(9,538 Views)

Hello,

USING THE Enterprise Center FOR MORE THAN ONE STORE

I may be missing something here but when logged into the Enterprise Center(enterprisecenter.verizon.com) and using Account Explorer, I'm having trouble pulling up a report that says which Verizon Account # is associated with a Service Address. We're managing more than 70 stores and while we don't mind using online tools we're really laughing on how ironic it is to keep Metadata <i>on paper</a> for use with an <>online</a> service. 

You ask, "What's in my metadata?"

Verizon Account #  -> Store Address -> Store's Main Billing Number -> Associated Extra Lines, etc.

For now we'd settle for being able to easily match an Account # with a service location. How Important Is this? We have to enter monthly expenditure by store into Accounts Payable to generate a check for you... you get the idea.

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Online BillPay - Enterprise Center - EnterpriseCenter.verizon.com

Message 2 of 3
(9,524 Views)

Hi digitalphone,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Online BillPay - Enterprise Center - EnterpriseCenter.verizon.com

Message 3 of 3
(9,486 Views)

digitalphone,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thanks,

-Jose_VZ

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.