quick menu

Palm Desert, Ca Professional with Insurance, Administration, & Customer Service Experience

Palm Desert, Ca Professional with Insurance, Administration, & Customer Service Experience

Highlighted
Contributor IamFarmers
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(2,580 Views)

My name is Kristen.  I am with Farmers Insurance in Indio, CA. I am a California licensed Fire and Casualty Producer since 2006 and Life, Accident and Health licensed since 2011. I am looking to network with both personal and professional community members throughout California. I am happy to offer you my years of experience and advice whenever possible. I am married to Dan. We have been together going on 9 years now and married for 1 year with three children ages 13, 9, 5. Our family time is spent out at the movies, going to the skate park, supporting our favorite local resale botiques, playing at the pool or cooking together.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios