Switch Account

Today's Poll: What would stop you from starting a new business?

Today's Poll: What would stop you from starting a new business?

Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
Message 1 of 3
(7,145 Views)

Starting a new small business can be an exciting as well as challenging adventure for a prospective owner. With so many things to consider to ensure the success of a new venture, what is the one thing that would potentially stop you from starting a new business?

• Not having the money
  • Fear of failure
  • Not enough time
  • Don't know where to begin
  • Other reason

Talk about it here.

Also be sure to visit the Verizon Small Business center at www.business.verizon.net and sign in to Professional Networking to meet and network with other Small Business owners and employees.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor KIHLLC
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(7,048 Views)

I would say the most challenging aspect is not knowing where to begin. I would love to find a basic blueprint of 'here's what to do, in what order, and where to find the forms, etc.' A how-to guide would be great! I know there are a lot of books out there about getting started in business, but I'm more interested in a quick start type of guide.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor cyborg
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(4,088 Views)
Agree with k, it seem there are many different information and reseach availble on the web, at library, at the local town hall, tho one would think there is a entreprenuer program were there would be a callobration team for start up business to guide fresh young blood and give the older generation inside information on small bussiness before they would impact the economy on a larger scale. Regardless research is the avenue were questioning the values of the information gathered for for start ups need to be cautious. Any suggestion from an experience orginazation would be helpful.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.