Allow attachments in a PM
prisaz
Legend

It sure would be nice to attach a file in a private message.

Is this prevented because of copywrite and content concerns?

Re: Allow attachments in a PM
prisaz
Legend

This post shows two Kudos, but when I click on the kudos it will not show who posted them. Is this a user setting for top secret kudos? Mystery Kudoers I am happy you like my idea, and I like your kudoing. New Noun and Verb? Should I also post this on the Ideas board or will that be cross posting and it will get put here anyway?Smiley Very Happy

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I suspect you know the answer to that already Smiley Wink

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ElizabethS wrote:

To which of the two questions

Is this prevented because of copywrite and content concerns?

Is this a user setting for top secret kudos?

???

prisaz
Legend

@ElizabethS wrote:

Answer to what.

1. Copywrite concerns regarding non public attachments?

2. Top secret kudos? Possible kudos from a moderator or administrators can be given anonymously?

I suspect perhaps this is the case because I see no settings in my preferences to allow posting anonymous kudos. I may have asked that question before. Let me search! No Searched Kudos and no answer.

Cross posting, BAD. But there have been many occasions where an idea was posted on the Ideas board for a vote after it was mentioned in a post.

Also I have seen ideas wanting a vote that were removed from the ideas board and moved here. When there is clearly a place for them there? 

I thought at one point there was some discussion in regards to doing way with this board because suggestions can be posted there as idea. I agree to an extent, that perhaps they are found easier here. The ideas board's cup as runith over.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This board is meant for community only suggestions. The Idea Exchange is designed for input on Verizon products and services that you would like to see. And there is your answer Smiley Happy  Discussion of attachments for PMs, belongs on this board.

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@prisaz wrote:

@ElizabethS wrote:

2. Top secret kudos? Possible kudos from a moderator or administrators can be given anonymously?

I suspect perhaps this is the case because I see no settings in my preferences to allow posting anonymous kudos. I may have asked that question before. Let me search! No Searched Kudos and no answer.

I gave you one kudo.

Other boards within this site, tell who gave a kudo.

So, it seems the kudo function is "broken" in this board OR they disabled knowing who gave kudos publicly (without the user having to admit it).