Switch Account

Cannot post a message !! Any ideas why? Thanks a lot.

Cannot post a message !! Any ideas why? Thanks a lot.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor webmail_user
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,877 Views)

I have a recurring problem for 2 days now. I try to post the same new message and I click preview and get an error message saying something like:

"an invalid URL was corrected".

After I click on "Post" I then get this message:

"Please correct the highlighted errors and try again."

But nothing is highlighted.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(2,861 Views)

Could you take a screen shot of the error when you try to preview and another when you try to post?

Since you are a new member you won't be able to upload them here, but if you can post them on a sharing site like photobucket you can post the link in your reply.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 4
(2,831 Views)

You wouldn't be trying to post a new idea to the "New Idea" area would you?  .... and maybe missing having to select a category at the top of the message?  I missed that first time I tried to post and idea and I stared at the screen for a good long time before I finally spotted the tiny red asterisk indicating where I needed to make a change.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor webmail_user
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(2,818 Views)

Thanks for the suggestion but I solved the problem by retyping the Subject and Body from scratch instead of pasting them from a text file. It seems as if something in the original post was causing the error/error messages 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.