Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Cell Phone Forum.

SOLVED
Brothergrim
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Cell Phone Forum.

Message 1 of 5
(6,222 Views)

A suggestion for customers and ease of use.

We have a section for custoemr to go to for Blackberrys, and another for Pdas. As seperate sections this makes it easer for those user to select the type of device.

Could we not make a sub section for the cell phones for general questions and then a section for each brand I.e. Lg, moto and the such. Not only do I beleive would this cut down on the repeat question as people could look for the same issue for there phone. But would be also nice for the super users to be able to post the most popular questions as stickies. Or the most popular known issues and fixes. Would help alot imo.

Chili and risui and carm let me know what you think.

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Re: Cell Phone Forum.

Message 2 of 5
(6,213 Views)
This is something the mods and admins have discussed doing.  It has been "tabled" until after a scheduled software upgrade is pushed over.  We will readdress after that transpires.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Message 2 of 5
(6,214 Views)
This is something the mods and admins have discussed doing.  It has been "tabled" until after a scheduled software upgrade is pushed over.  We will readdress after that transpires.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

nmchileman
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 3 of 5
(6,170 Views)
what is this scheduled software upgrade you speak of? To better enchance the forums usability and what not? I'm curious. Timeframe much????
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Message 4 of 5
(6,159 Views)

LOL!!  Patience, young grasshopper. :smileyhappy:

Yes, a forum software upgrade -- *should be* in the next 7 - 10 days.  You should see some usability enhancements and a complete new UI for the forums.  Smiley Wink

. . . and that's all I can say for now.

SuzyQ
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 5
(6,062 Views)

@KaLin wrote:

Yes, a forum software upgrade -- *should be* in the next 7 - 10 days.  You should see some usability enhancements and a complete new UI for the forums.  Smiley Wink

. . . and that's all I can say for now.

That's like....now!  And I am just getting the hang of THIS UI! 

Just to add my 2 cents, I was actually reading this topic to see if my idea had already been suggested (novel thought!), and it has.  So I'd like to cast another vote to add or split the Devices into sub topics by device, so folks can more easily zoom in on their specific phone.  "Search" but I think subtopics within "Devices" would be much more intuitive.

Suzy

SuzyQ - longtime Verizon customer
Helping others get the most out of their phones!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title