Switch Account

Delete post & quote

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Delete post & quote

Message 1 of 1
(2,441 Views)

First I have noticed that on other forums that a user can delete their own post if they wanted to. In the options category on the phone, right under edit reply would be a delete option. I think this would be a nice feature to have available. A user can just delete their own post if they wanted to instead of having a moderator do it.

Secondly in posting a message I have noticed there while using quotes that my user name will be on top of the other persons quote. I think it would be better if my user name would appear right above my post. I did some examples below. Although each other user on here I see has the same thing. Example 1 is how it looks now. Example 2 is how it should look like.

@TheGreatOne wrote:

@rwfrench1935 wrote:

Still no go. Thanks much for coming to my rescue though.

contact cusomer care or tech support.Call from another phone besides your phone.Ask to do some trouble shooting steps

@rwfrench1935 wrote:

Still no go. Thanks much for coming to my rescue though.

@ TheGreatOne wrote:

ontact cusomer care or tech support.Call from another phone besides your phone.Ask to do some trouble shooting steps

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.