Do my ideas....?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Do my ideas....?

Message 1 of 2
(3,988 Views)

I'm more activate then ever on the wireless forum. I am curious to know do all the ideas/suggestions I make (and other users) for that particular forum get told by the administration on here?  i see the "Go to" feature that i suggested on the other forum got put on here that i mentioned on the other forum.   If my ideas/suggestions don't i want to make some new suggestions then

"Today is my birthday. Time to celebrate!!!!."
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Do my ideas....?

Message 2 of 2
(3,977 Views)

Each community is customized according  to what they individually want.

As far as the "Go To" menu, that has been there in various forms for quite awhile.  It's not a customization addon.  It's a basic feature of the forums.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator

Re: Do my ideas....?

Message 2 of 2
(3,978 Views)

Each community is customized according  to what they individually want.

As far as the "Go To" menu, that has been there in various forms for quite awhile.  It's not a customization addon.  It's a basic feature of the forums.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.