EDIT FORUM MESSAGE
delfina666

I posted a message and now want to edit it (within a half hour of posting).  How is that done?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: EDIT FORUM MESSAGE
budone2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to the message, and click the option button in the upper right hand corner. If within the time limit there will be an option to edit the post.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@budone wrote:

Go to the message, and click the option button in the upper right hand corner. If within the time limit there will be an option to edit the post.

Of course if the time limit has passed,you can always notify the moderator & just ask to edit the part you want. I've done that before.

prisaz
Legend

@TheGreatOne wrote:

@budone wrote:

Of course if the time limit has passed,you can always notify the moderator & just ask to edit the part you want. I've done that before.

Yes I have notified the moderator and said oops I really didn't want to say that. They will fix it ,but if you make a habbit of that, I guess they would get upset. I am not aware of a time limit unless you get auto logged off. Once you are logged out it will not let you edit your message.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

There is a 60 minute limit on editing your own posts.  After that, you will need to contact a moderator to make the edit for you.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

@prisaz wrote:
Yes I have notified the moderator and said oops I really didn't want to say that. They will fix it ,but if you make a habbit of that, I guess they would get upset. I am not aware of a time limit unless you get auto logged off. Once you are logged out it will not let you edit your message.

That is why it is good to proof read what you just said. Smiley Happy It is a good habit to get into anyways (they taught me that in school!)

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@TheGreatOne wrote:

@prisaz wrote:

That is why it is good to proof read what you just said. Smiley Happy It is a good habit to get into anyways (they taught me that in school!)

Cool that's great, Oh Great One!  I was thinking more along the lines of I should not have said that.Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the 60 minute update. I learned me something, and was schooled today.

0 Likes